2013年1月15日星期二

The first picture remind me of my family.

When I saw the first picture, the image catch me the first and then is the text. But for the second picture, my eye directly went to the text and after saw the text I went to see the image. Why I did so? Because compare with these two pictures. It is obvious that in the first picture, the image of that bike is an intact image so I was easily attracted by the image and then the same thing like you, I recalled something when I was young. I thought of how difficult my daddy taught me to ride a bike. I even remembered that my mom told my daddy that I would never learn it even my daddy broke his back. Then I felt a great homesick from my heart. It is not easy to go abroad alone, sometimes when I got hurt or sick I can not tell my family. I know they will be worried or sad. I will only tell them the good news. Such as I got a good grades or I went to travel to a great place. Just after thought of so many things like I said above and then I went to see the text.

However, for the second picture. The bike is not a full image so I was very eager to know what is this picture want to tell us. So I quickly moved my eye to the text. So if let me to say, I think the first picture is more compelling. Since it will first arouse me to some further thinking and made me to feel some emotions deep in my heart. And then I will also see the text what the picture wanna tell us. But the second will failed since I probably will pay less attention to the image.

Both of the picture use the same color. Red and black always a good couple if you try to make the test or image outstanding. Since these two colors are all strong colors. Moreover, I noticed the logo of "Ohio trike Company". I think this picture is a graphic design for a certain advertise. So the company should be willing to let its audience know that this is related to them. In the first picture, the logo is on the right bottom corner, which make me catch it easily, because this image of the logo is obviously separated with the image of that bike. But in the second picture, the logo is in the center of the picture, even though it seemed like in the middle will be much better than in the corner. But in the second picture, it is not the case. You can see that the logo was surrounded by the bike, by the text, by the 50-years logo. By this, we can also see that in the first picture, the 50-years logo also separated with other logos, it placed in the left corner. Actually some people will claim that all the logos in the first picture are too far with each other. But it doesn't mean that they should be mixed together like the second picture do. It will mess things up.

The same thing happened in the education field. As a student, I prefer my teacher can use compelling image to make learning be a more interesting process. Like I cite my primary Chinese teacher as a good example in my first blog. But if this teacher put all the things that related to the knowledge which they wanna teach us together. Then it will be a big disaster for us students. Because when we want to remember a knowledge by remember something else. That hint should be easy and concise. Not complicated and difficult. 

没有评论:

发表评论